Ameriplan Discount Plan and Affordable Health Care

As an insurance agent, I'm pleased to offer discount plans that are available at: www.nolimithc.com.

With the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which many are finding is not really "affordable", there are plenty of gaps out there. I can assist my insurance clients are in Minnesota and Wisconsin with actual insurance needs, but I offer the NoLimitHealthCare Discount Plans (which is NOT insurance), in all 50 states!

If you have insurance questions and live in either Minnesota or Wisconsin, contact me  and I will get back to you. If not, I will be glad to refer you to a reputable professional.

At any rate, be sure to check out the discount plans available at www.nolimithc.com as they can really help too.

Terry Scott
Insurance Agent

PS. Please note that Ameriplan (www.nolimithc.com) does NOT take the place of Affordable Health Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment