Save up to 90% at your Pharmacy with this card. Get it here.

Amazing card; amazing story (Save up to 90% with this card shown below):

"I was in a Walgreens with my cards, standing in line to let the pharmacist know that I’ve been referring some patients to their pharmacy with our card, and I wanted them to be familiar with it. In front of me was a young woman picking up her prescription and just realized she had a $400 bill for medications her doctor said she needed to start taking through the remainder of her pregnancy to ensure that both she and the baby would survive through the difficulties she had just been diagnosed with. She was in tears explaining her dilemma, and short on cash. I handed her my card and asked that pharmacy tech to please enter this information for her off the card, and see how much it would cost. The result was around $100; an amount she could afford. She was in tears thanking me, as was the pharmacy tech behind the counter; I’m not a crier myself, but this almost brought me a tear, what a blessing. I’ve handed out thousands of these, I can’t imagine how many people I’ve helped like this that I’ve not even had the opportunity to personally witness.”  - K. Smith

This is your actual card; all the information is correct and ready to present to your pharmacist. Print this blog (or right click and copy picture of this card onto a word document) print and cut. Then laminate or place clear tape over it to protect it. Give the card away to your family and friends.


Would you like to join us in giving these cards away? 
CLICK HERE and complete "response form" stating that you want 
information about giving away InCareRx Cards. 

Your pharmacy may not be listed so present the card anyway. 
Also, we don't promote any pharmacy over another, but 
people have told us that Walmart and Walgreens honors the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment