Terry Scott with AlwaysConnectedCare.com speaks to businesses and neighbors about joining for a better community

 


Hello, Terry Scott with Always Connected Care. I didn’t really want to make this video because as a Master Care Partner with Electronic Caregiver, they do all the videos and I just point to them and have you click. My job is just to “talk about it”.

VIDEO (If you are a member of Facebook you can watch it here) https://www.facebook.com/AlwaysConnectedCare

But I felt that I should share what the CEO told me just yesterday in our staff meeting.

It’s just not our mission and purpose; it’s also security, convenience, better health, longer life; quality of life, and 24/7 protection.

In a world with so many chronically ill (including the youth), so many at-risk and so much unease and mental illness and danger and violence in the world virtually everyone is at risk…

Literally every business address, every home address, every neighbor, every friend, every family member, every peer group, church group member, and coworker all know my customers.

You know them you know who they are, you have them in your family and social circles, you are concerned about them, events are always unfolding about them… another diagnoses, complications, adverse drug reaction, treatments, setbacks, updated prescriptions, declining vision, cognitive decline, falls, household injuries and things go on all the time.

My business is built on friendship and joining with passionate advocates. That’s you. I have an “all referrals, all the time referral business.”

I help people to have “urgent care in their hand” and owning an “anti-aging device”.

Think about who you can connect me with. You know that I’m sharing videos frequently online which I want you to first watch and become aware of the real danger which is in our neighborhood, at home and at work; and on our way to and from work. Then join me in being an advocate to make our community a safer place.

Plus, when you help me help someone, I will reward you with a Visa gift card that you can use to treat yourself and a friend to a steak dinner, put gas in your car so you can visit someone, put money in the offering plate at church and buy yourself some new shoes or clothes.



Let’s talk about this. You know how to get a hold of me.

This is Terry Scott, with AlwaysConnectedCare.  

Make it a great day; 

first for someone else, and then for yourself!

Terry Scott, Master Care Partner with Electronic Caregiver

No comments:

Post a Comment